Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy Hanukkah!

Credit: http://www.buncee.com/files/uploads/image/HappyHanukkah2012_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_1920.jpg


Hello everyone, and welcome to Day 5 of Advent Countdown. Today I wish all my Jewish friends out there a very Happy Hanukkah. I realise that today is not the first day, but it is the last, and I decided (since Advent Countdown didn't begin until after the first day) today would be the best for warm wishes. 

I hope everyone out there had a wonderful week of celebrating, and that the final day brings a wonderful finale- with each person receiving their fill of good food, good company and good tidings. I hope you'll still join me for the rest of Advent Countdown- and in the celebration of the season, and the spirit of togetherness. See you all tomorrow for Day 6 of Advent Countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment