Thursday, July 18, 2013

Blog Update

Just a quick update. You may have noticed some changed to the layout of my blog. I've added some organisational tabs that will make it easier (hopefully) for you all to find things and navigate easier on my blog.

I've added contact details, an about page and a long due book review directory here: http://needtoreadgottowatch.blogspot.com/p/book-reviews.html
so that you can see a list of all the books I've reviewed so far. It's done by alphabetical order by the author's surname. E.g. if I wanted to look up The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, I would go to the A category. Easy as pie. If that fails, there's always the fail-safe ctrl+f strategy.

I hope you all enjoy the new setup and that it improves your viewing experience. There will be a review up tomorrow, but you'll have to wait until then to see what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment