Friday, July 5, 2013

When You Wish Upon Five Stars (June 2013)

Another new addition to my blog- 'When You Wish Upon Five Stars'.

This will be a similar concept to "And the Winner Is', but instead of it being an 'awards ceremony' kind of thing, these posts will be dedicated to any books I would give a five star rating, that I read in the previous month. The number of books on the list may vary. This is just going to be a sort of heads-up to books that I highly recommend to any and all readers. I'll post the list once every month as a sort of summary.

I won't go into too much detail on the individual books, but I will link my reviews of them so you can check them out at your leisure.

So, let's get into it shall we?

This month, I've read some great books, and quite a few of them came close to the coveted five star level. However, only one made it.

A Life Less Ordinary
by Victoria Bernadine



A touching tale, full of laughs, love and a new lease on life.


For those who read my 'And The Winner Is...' June edition, this probably won't come as a surprise. A Life Less Ordinary won 1st place in my June books, so how could it not make this list too? A mishmash of characters, destinations and frenetic life.

That's been 'When You Wish Upon Five Stars' June edition, and the very first instalment. Please let me know what you thought of it and what books you read last month that you would give the five star medal to. If you're interested in my other 'Top X' lists, check out this month's 'And The Winner Is' here;

No comments:

Post a Comment